Broken Hearted.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I feel your pain someone tried to break into my truck and broke the back glass. Good buy LSB sticker I gave away my spares. Darn thieves they didn't even take anything. Really makes me made because the glass cost $700 and had to make a claim but still have to pay my deductible. City life I guess.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Do you need another one to make it all better?

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Here they are targeting NRA, gun club and gun forum stickers to steal guns out of cars. I took all gun related stickers off but leave my LSB on.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think I may have another buried somewhere. But have not looked yet since I had to order the glass which took a week and getting installed today.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have noticed with that sticker, cars passing me slow down. With the star shape they must think it has something to do with law enforcement. Strange!
I got that this weekend when I was wearing my LSB shirt. Gas station attendant thought I was a LEO.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I get stopped and asked all the time about the LSB shirt, I just pretend I am TLM and talk about my hunting hogs and massive # of kills.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
With all the ambushing of Cops here lately be sure to watch your six in public with the shirt on.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I can send one out, just give me your address and I'll mail it