Brilliant people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
hey you guys need to check out the other Texas hog hunting forum. you know the one I mean. kit kat posted some of my videos over there. I was banned from there years ago for claiming to call hogs. Yep that's right!
Now it seems that I' a multi millionaire. I MUST BE BECAUSE I'M HUNTING HIGH FENCES TO KILL SEVERAL HUNDRED HOGS A YEAR! RLMAO:D

I guess the old saying is true...................You can't fix stupid!;)

Lets take a poll........
Be serious now. How many here think I'm trying to pull the wool over someones eyes with hog calling?

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I saw that. Thanks for the kind words. Want to buy a couple hundred foxpros and grunt tubes? I'm gonna be rich don't ya know! too funny!
I guess they've never hunted cattle country in a drought. A lot of my country looked like that for the last 3 years. Just now starting to make a come back. And since when is barbed wire a hog proof fence? Heck I didn't know there was ever such a thing as hog proof. They may be hog resistant at first, but hog proof?! LOL These people crack me up.
I had no Idea pigs could fly........................

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
http://www.texasboars.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=24917

Not everyone is going to be convinced and just because they aren't convinced doesn't make them stupid. Yeah, you got banned there, but there are still good people on that site. Lots of people have been banned from there. Time to move on, LOL.

They can learn. They finally removed that garbage about the "hybrid" hog or "Euro" tooth from their page after I posted a review of why it was wrong. It took over a year to do so, but they finally got around to it.
http://www.texasboars.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20863&highlight=

It was on their Aging Wild Hogs page...
http://www.texasboars.com/articles/aging.html

But can still be seen here if you want to see what was being claimed...
http://www.hunting-in-texas.com/learnhogs.htm

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of the administration of the site either. I am a fellow bannee.

Give it some time. Maybe you can't fix stupid, but you can fix ignorant. There is a difference.

Harris hawker

LSB Member
I for one think you're a cheater cheater punkin EATER!!
I mean the ONLY way you can call hogs is by training them.
It must be cause that's what I read on Texas boars forum.
That and how an AR is the WORST hunting gun out there.
I believe cause I was on the internet!!
In fact I met my wife on line!!
She I a hooters waitress!!
She must be, it's on her profile!!image.jpgWhat do you think.
ALL THAT SEXY IS MINE!!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I left there on my own after the AR fiasco, what stoopid people. This is not the first purge over there and for a guy trying to sell lights to run people off tells you about his business sense. Then of course it was pointed out to him on one of his fishing stories he was illegally catching the fish, that came down quicly. The site need to be shut down as he threatened due to his poor management.

To answer your question Glenn, I think you pass on the facts and tools that work for you in an honest way.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
FORUM WARS!!! LOL. Some people just wont believe others and some people wont even believe a definition in the dictionary. They think they are right no matter what.

I believe what you have to say Glen. I haven't tried it, but your videos don't lie. I know you aren't trying to sell anything so why would you even bother staging it.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This is why LSB was formed so all the info could be presented without fear of being banned.

About the only thing that will get you banned here is promoting illegal activity.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I wanted to comment on TB but TLM had already done a fine job so did not get into it. I hate to up their activity.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
From now on I think its best not bash other forums. Unless its something helpful and informative please don't mention or post links to other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.