Bought two suppressors today

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
All this trust stuff made me speed up my purchases. I bought a 45 cal Osprey and. 22 cal hum so excited I forgot the brand. The paper work will be ready first of next week. Now the wait begins. I hope that all,the paper work submitted will be grandfathered in. Time will tell I am already sending emails to senators and house members for NC

Aspp

Central California
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good luck on all that!! I wish I had the option to even buy NFA items.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Is your dealer doing the e-forms? I spoke with Scott Bitner of Silenced America yesterday while I was at their store buying another can. He is said that in his discussions with the NFA branch lately is that e-forms are getting priority treatment at the ATF with a entirely different crew of examiners. Wait time should be approaximately 3 months shorter than doing it the old way. Most of this is because you are instantly "pending" once the form is submitted.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
e-forms are getting priority treatment at the ATF with a entirely different crew of examiners. Wait time should be approaximately 3 months shorter than doing it the old way. Most of this is because you are instantly "pending" once the form is submitted.
Amazing what can happen as soon as you remove just ONE non-essential Govt. worker from the process.

ppapago

Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Amazing what can happen as soon as you remove just ONE non-essential Govt. worker from the process.
Yes sir. Those computer thingamajigs are fantastic. Its great the NFA branch has finally entered the 21st century. Too bad this system which was designed for users submitting with trusts will become useless if the new regulations get put in place.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Is your dealer doing the e-forms? I spoke with Scott Bitner of Silenced America yesterday while I was at their store buying another can. He is said that in his discussions with the NFA branch lately is that e-forms are getting priority treatment at the ATF with a entirely different crew of examiners. Wait time should be approaximately 3 months shorter than doing it the old way. Most of this is because you are instantly "pending" once the form is submitted.
I will sure ask Dean when I talked to him on Monday. He is very concerned about this trust stuff.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I asked my class 3 today he said yes he was aware of e-forms but will do the old fashion way. He has no interest. Not many people to buy local with out transfer fees and time. So,we will do it the old fashion way. The 22 can is a Innivative Arms Apex

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Get them while you can!!

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Signed all the paper work yesterday now the clock starts.