Boars and Coyotes Down!

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I did a bit of binary shooting last night. Either I was ON or I wasn't. Even so, it turned out to be a good hunt with a couple of boars down, a 3rd that is undoubtedly dead, and a couple of coyotes down. Check out the running shot on the 2nd coyote. I don't think I have seen that much tumble before. He was hauling pretty good!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
'Yote bowling for hogs! Love it. I'd say that dam'd hog is dead too.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Indeed, the bowling ball metaphor came to my mind also as I watched the coyote tumble.
Some real nice shooting!
You may edit video with the landowners in mind, but it works to our advantage as well.
Keep After'Em !!

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member
I did a bit of binary shooting last night. Either I was ON or I wasn't. Even so, it turned out to be a good hunt with a couple of boars down, a 3rd that is undoubtedly dead, and a couple of coyotes down. Check out the running shot on the 2nd coyote. I don't think I have seen that much tumble before. He was hauling pretty good!

Awesome video... would've loved a necropsy (right word?) on that female coyote. Looked like you blew half the face away with that final lead shot? Lol

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, it did. I wish I would have realized there was a new racing stripe on the side and I would have gotten a pic of that. Instead, we just straightened out her feet, got a couple of quick pics, and continued hunting.

Had I been hunting alone on one of my places, I would have spent more time on the picture taking, but this was Dave's gig and off looking for hogs we went post haste.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well, it did. I wish I would have realized there was a new racing stripe on the side and I would have gotten a pic of that. Instead, we just straightened out her feet, got a couple of quick pics, and continued hunting.

Had I been hunting alone on one of my places, I would have spent more time on the picture taking, but this was Dave's gig and off looking for hogs we went post haste.
He's the one hauling butt before the bullets hit the hogs, isn't he? You need to hook the drag/dead hogs to him to slow him down a tad.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video and good hogs down! Nice shot on that running coyote as well.