SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome kill footage. Love the thermal clarity

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some fine killin' there! I was voting for that lame 'yote to get poked while droppin' kids at the pool.

One hard-charger hog wantin' some pay back. Good guys win that one?

WhoCares

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just thinking out loud but was that hog really charging? Or just running in the dark trying to get way with no idea where the hunters are? I noticed several others in the background behind the hunters running in the same direction. Hard to say in my book but sure makes for a good story!

rich20730

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Just thinking out loud but was that hog really charging? Or just running in the dark trying to get way with no idea where the hunters are? I noticed several others in the background behind the hunters running in the same direction. Hard to say in my book but sure makes for a good story!

I think it was just running in the dark at first, but once it gets close it does seem to go straight for Chris as he tries to run out of the way.

WhoCares

LSB Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Looks like Chris ran in the wrong direction. Lol:)

Very nice video by the way!

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Had to laugh when the boar ran at you guys.

My hunting buddy and I are such loyal & devoted friends we'd have looked like the Three Stooges - each trying to shove the other in front!

Uh, I mean - we'd have been firing away from a protected position …

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome video. Was that charging boar taken down with the shooters rifle or someone else's rifle or someone's sidearm? Couldn't quite tell from the video