Big Buck

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I found the big buck that had been frequenting my feeder last year! At my wife's family reunion this weekend I showed it to her cousin and told him how I had passed on him opening day.

Well I knew the look instantly my deer was dead. One of the younger boys in the family got him last year 13 years old and I think his first deer.

I wanted that buck but I'm glad I passed on him that's something that boy will never forget! Think they said 157 BC points.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is one hell of a first buck. Lucky kid.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's bitter sweet, I hope he at least offers you a steak from him. LOL

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Its well worth it! I knew the risk I was taking when I let him pass. Id rather shoot a big pig any day! But that's me.

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That's one beauty of a buck, I couldn't have passed. I miss whitetail hunting up north. Our deer in Florida look like oversized chihuahuas with horns

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is sick, now the kid is ruined thinking he will ever kill one bigger...LOL I could not have let him pass especially in FL!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I should have shot him but it was the rut and I'm trying to improve the heard here. It's all a gamble.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nothing wrong with that AND you made a young mans Dream come true!

EGarza04

El Sauz, TX
SUS VENATOR CLUB
wow. 157" at 4.5 years old is a good buck. I have heard of more and more big bucks coming out of areas up there the past few years.