Best sight to buy a thermal on?

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NightVision Guys, a sponsor here and Lawman is their pro staff, the other is not

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The ones that advertise here and the one that gives a price you like!! BANG BANG!!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Along with the two you mentioned, we have a couple more sponsoring vendors. We all have our favorites, so don't be shy about calling all of them and discuss your needs and their prices. Pick the one that gives you the best warm and fuzzy feeling because all of them will bend over backwards to help you after the sale if it becomes necessary. With a purchase this significant, YOU are the one that has to be happy.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
My experience, limited though it is, indicates that you won't go wrong with any of the vendors that are active on this site.

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
I get my stuff from ******************* ... but agree that calling three different vendors is a good idea. You will learn from all of them.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Give them all a call before pushing buttons online. Many items I can purchase online without any hesitation. When that item is in the thousands I’m gonna call.

whitehotmist

LSB Member
Just got mine from UNV.. got a good price, and it comes with the better mount (for scopes).. so if the mount is important to you consider that in your equation.