BADLY NEED SOLUTION FOR MY ARMASIGHT, PLEASE HELP

Nighthawk

Hi everyone,

I have an armasight zeus pro 640 and I'm trying to run a DVR and a battery pack on it at the same time. I've read armasight extended battery packs aren't very good and it seems that everyone is using anker battery packs these days.

Also, from my limited research a lot of people like the mdvr so i was going to go in that direction BUT they also say you have to buy a modified cable to avoid horizontal lines and i don't know where to buy that.

It sucks spending this kind of money then realizing the product isnt squared away. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know if he's still making them.... but, over on 68forums, seek out "Elkbow". If you're not able to connect with him directly, reach out to "OneK" and see if he'd be willing to relay a connection to him for you.

Nighthawk

Don't know if he's still making them.... but, over on 68forums, seek out "Elkbow". If you're not able to connect with him directly, reach out to "OneK" and see if he'd be willing to relay a connection to him for you.
Elkbow said hes no longer making them. Any other leads for someone that can make a cable?

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm at a dead end for leads... m'be someone else will chime in with someone to turn to. Sorry.

dst27

I know this is an old thread but the OP haven't posted whether he's squared away.
Have you tried it with the supplied cables? I had a Predator and Zeus and didn't have any issues with the horizontal lines when recording to the mdvr.
The original cable eventually wore out because it stuck straight up and elkbow wasn't making anymore, i found that Ragecams has cables or they will convert your cable to have the bend. Ragecams have a website and are on ebay.
Also, i ended up making my own external battery with the link Brian provided. My thermals wouldn't turn on with a regular USB battery because they are 5 volts. The predator and Zeus needed 6.1 volts.

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I can make cables that use a USB phone battery deal. They are kinda a pain but I can put a video connector on it too. IMG_20200312_092241871.jpg

Jhop

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
The above is for a rca plug. The pictures in this post show a usb adapter and usb adapter with 2.5mm plug for a MDVRIMG_20200117_124557734.jpg IMG_20200115_145442533.jpg