Backyard hogs

Lancer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
An older couple had mentioned in Church that they were having hog problems. A friend told them he would have me stop by and see if I could be of any help. I stopped by and visited with them and explained that on their small parcel of land that I wouldn't be of much help because the hogs would most likely be down by the creek. The wife said, "if they would stay down there we wouldn't mind as much, it's the back yard we are trying to save". When they showed me their damage I assured them I would do all I could to help.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll bet you get invited back for a sequel of squeal. ;) Good chootin' brudda!

Jake

Bandera, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice of you to help out, gonna have to go back for the rest of em if they choose to come back. Good shootin on those two!

Lancer

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'll bet you get invited back for a sequel of squeal. ;) Good chootin' brudda!
I think I will; I warned them that I would be standing outside their bedroom window at 3 or 4 in morning firing a semi-auto rifle and that could be alarming. They said they didn't care as long as I kept the pigs away, but actually having that happen has got to be a crazy thing to wake to.

We'll see....

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Imagine, back in my LEO days, in the Alaskan Bush... we were told to blast away at feral dogs with a Remmy 870 with 00-Buck... at all hours of the night. With NO warning to people sleeping!! My "hush puppy" was much more appreciated. I miss that little rig.

D

djones

it was certainly nice of you to help out, but if you REALLY wanted to help them you should have called me

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good Job Lancer!
I have some ranch owners that also tell me to shoot the hogs in their front yard in the middle of the night...the man has already had 2 heart attacks so I stay away from the house! Lol

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you are a good friend and neighbor

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some good shooting! Good hogs down ... that'll teach them.