ATN X-Sight 458 Socom Recoil

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The X-Sight survived crossbow season.
Now let’s see how long it lasts On a .458 Socom.
My cynical side truly expected screen to go black. So far so good.

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Only comment is - - - > Suggest that you use a screw anchor to hold that pig pipe. Iffen your hogs are like ours,they will quickly pull that hammered in steel rod out of the ground and the pipe,chain,rod,and the whole sheebang will be MIA. ---- pruhdlr

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good video. I like the idea of using a snap swivel to connect the pig pipe to the chain. I've been using a quick link, but the snap swivel looks like a better idea.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Only comment is - - - > Suggest that you use a screw anchor to hold that pig pipe. Iffen your hogs are like ours,they will quickly pull that hammered in steel rod out of the ground and the pipe,chain,rod,and the whole sheebang will be MIA. ---- pruhdlr
All we’ve had in the past few months are small piglets and 75-125 class porkers. The big 200+ have learned to avoid the feeders. But I’ve got game cam incase one tries to steal it.

ZenArchery

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good video. I like the idea of using a snap swivel to connect the pig pipe to the chain. I've been using a quick link, but the snap swivel looks like a better idea.
Guy built this thing for me. I do like the simplicity of use and design.

Homebrewer

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
The hogs will test and break the weakest link in your chain.
I have upgraded three broken swivels to larger size and finally no more breaks - and temporary lost roll barrels.
Good luck - they are fun to keep up with..