ATN Thor 336 3x 30mm vs ATN Thor 320 4.5x 50mm

Aquatic_Robotic

That's a cool idea, but it starts at 7:00 PM. Hopefully be over way before it gets dark.

Trying to talk him into letting me borrow his SD recorder as well, so I might have some video. Right this minute he has not called to tell me he has them both.
Hate to get stood up, so I hope he comes through. Just want to give them a good try before I buy. Last time out was short and really too many units for the little time we had.

Not trying to steal your thread and hope I have something to report back to you with. Seems like we are the same "thermal point" right now.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That sucks but if you do get them It does not have to be dark to use thermal!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorry if you got stood up!
The main reason I posted about that particular thermal scope was bc there was one on eBay for $4000 which was way below market value- even used.... Fortunately this thread provided some good info though.. Now if only I can come across a 336 3x for less than $3500!

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I hoped you would have the thermal FOR the wedding.

Nobody has posted a dancing bridesmaids yet!

Aquatic_Robotic

TLM - never considered using it during the day. Excellent information and that is one of the reasons I came to this site.

Blakster - If you find more than 1 336 3x for less than $3,500 please keep me in mind.

BRD - There were dancing bridesmaid, but alas no thermal video.

Who here sells ATN? If my guy is not going to follow through, then a good deal, is not such a good deal.

Anyone ever consider trying to put together a LSB thermal "group buy"?