Armasight Zuess 336

havoc1300

LSB Member
Hello, been lurking here for awhile. After 2 years of having the Zuess, it took a dump. I lasted used it in 80 degree and few weeks ago , i went to range in 30 degree. it was a horrible picture, no matter what i did, i couldnt get a good picture. It has to go back for repair. I bought the scope thru Amazon and with the insurance. So i called Amazon about the problem, they refered me to the insurance company about my problem and how to process a claim. Couple emails sent back and forth. I just want my scope repaired. They reply back that they dont do repairs on this stuff and normally dont warranty items like thermal scope but will honor due to the confusion with Amazon with FULL REFUND. i think i got real lucky.. i sent it back asap.

Now its time for a new thermal. I would like to get Flir pts 533, my Friend from Flir has no idea either. I was told that even with the new 12 micron Bosen core it still wouldnt look at better as a 640 unit. ill leave to the experts. Im really leaning to the PULSAR xq 50 or xp50.
I do have the Armasight extended batterty, UNDVR with cable, battery housing, platform ring for sale.

Noz

Hello, been lurking here for awhile. After 2 years of having the Zuess, it took a dump. I lasted used it in 80 degree and few weeks ago , i went to range in 30 degree. it was a horrible picture, no matter what i did, i couldnt get a good picture. It has to go back for repair. I bought the scope thru Amazon and with the insurance. So i called Amazon about the problem, they refered me to the insurance company about my problem and how to process a claim. Couple emails sent back and forth. I just want my scope repaired. They reply back that they dont do repairs on this stuff and normally dont warranty items like thermal scope but will honor due to the confusion with Amazon with FULL REFUND. i think i got real lucky.. i sent it back asap.

Now its time for a new thermal. I would like to get Flir pts 533, my Friend from Flir has no idea either. I was told that even with the new 12 micron Bosen core it still wouldnt look at better as a 640 unit. ill leave to the experts. Im really leaning to the PULSAR xq 50 or xp50.
I do have the Armasight extended batterty, UNDVR with cable, battery housing, platform ring for sale.
How much for the battery pack ?