Armasight Zeus review-D grade to date

Wildfowler

Mis'sippi
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I recently purchased a 42mm 5x 336 with the FW:(I'm assuming Firm Ware) # ZMSC1501142251, if that helps
Does your background image seem to be very vivid or does it look washed out ?

Also, I thought the 42 mm was 3X is it really 5X that may explain why I thought the zoom was too overpowering.

Thanks

chthump

LSB Member
Yes, I've got a 42-3x and a 75-5x-both 336. Background depends, low humidity in early spring is better than the rainy conditions we just had in Texas.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Will this be something the end user can update themselves with their armasight?

Thanks.

In hoping in the future to upgrade mine. I have the GUI (Graphical User Interface) software, but in the Armasight it requires take it apart to get to the core. I need the interface cable and interface board.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
In hoping in the future to upgrade mine. I have the GUI (Graphical User Interface) software, but in the Armasight it requires take it apart to get to the core. I need the interface cable and interface board.

So in a much simpler answer NO you have to send it to Armasight.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
So in a much simpler answer NO you have to send it to Armasight.

lol. yes for now....

With the RS, they must have the interface board installed and you update from the connector, they have the cable with them I guess.

I originally thought that is how Armasight was doing the update, but apparently not...

Last edited:

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Bimini has been banned .

You provided no facts, claimed to have a 60hz unit that had not been released to the public at the time of your original post. Your intent seems to be destroying the reputation of a paticular product and company. Obviously you are a shill or troll for a competing company sent here to cause trouble.

I have deleted your comments and banned you from the forum. You made false statements and attacked members here including me.

There are real people here that have had issues with different products those post remain.

TLM

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I am so glad you did this, he was obviously a fake account( or someone with an agenda) who was not supportive of LSB and its members. It is one thing to have issues or differences, it is another to attack individuals and Companies. I have my preferences too but I don't go and run down others preferences and business when folks are trying to make a living.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I agree. As most of you know I'm having issues with my scope but out of the 3 armasight products we have its the first one to ever have problems. And armasight is working on fixing it properly but as with any new product, there's bugs and with technology like this it's somewhat hard to fix them quick.
I know Armasight is going to take care of it all.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Keaton, you have handled your issues properly and my comments have noting to do with you...just wanted you to know that. Valid and documented issues should be discussed and corrected.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Keaton, you have handled your issues properly and my comments have noting to do with you...just wanted you to know that. Valid and documented issues should be discussed and corrected.
I knew your comments weren't directed at me. I just wanted to clarify to any other members or nonmembers that are reading this that this isn't a common problem to have from Armasight. And I don't want my experience with this scope to reflect badly on the company as a whole.