Armasight Zeus 640 2-16x50 (30Hz) or Pulsar Sight Trail XP50?

robininni

LSB Member
The specs on these are very similar in Mag and sensor, however the Armasight is a few hundred dollars less. Which would you get of the two and why?

Bacon8tor

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Tough decision. I would probably go with the pulsar just due to the internal recording and battery packs that last forever. The armasights need external recorders and external battery packs for extended use so the wires running everywhere and extra bulk get annoying. But the pulsars don't record sound yet which sucks.

robininni

LSB Member
What about a choice between the Trail Sight XP50 and the Zeus 640 3-24x 75mm (30Hz)? Price wise these are about the same right now.

robininni

LSB Member
What about a choice between the Trail Sight XP50 and the Zeus 640 3-24x 75mm (30Hz)? Price wise these are about the same right now.

I can now answer this myself: Easily the Trail Sight XP50. The image quality in detail is nearly identical which says a lot for the Pulsar given it's less magnification and then the Pulsar comes with so much more on board in functionality as opposed to the Zeus 640 75. Furthermore the Pulsar's buttons just feel great to interact with and I can't say the same for the Zeus 640 75.