Armasight Q14, 640/30hz, w 2x magnifier

Ranger620FS

Armasight Q14/w 2x magnifier for sale

Armasight Q14 TIMMWS, PN#TAT163TIMMWS001, 640 res, 30hz. This unit comes with a lot of accessories. Shown in the picture are extended battery pack, battery extender( two 16650 batteries/charger), two helmet arm adapters( #172 & #37), weapons mount, shuttered eyecup, standby switch, 2x magnifier( this is $600 plus new), video cable, manual. Not pictured is the hard case and soft case that will come with the unit, as well as dovetail-weaver adapter. I will also throw in two RQE M-Clips that will allow this unit to be mounted to Wilcox Modular Bridge. I am selling because I am switching over to something different. This is an awesome monocular with lots of versatility for a small unit. I may regret parting ways with this unit……LOL

$4200, no Paypal, will except cashier’s check or money order, Walmart 2 Walmart money transfer would be preferred. I recently did this on a thermal scope I sold and it worked very very well I thought for both parties. No trades please

BYpPfWQ.jpg

wigwamitus

LSB Active Member
Just putting in a word for Ranger ... we did a deal over a year ago and have stayed in close touch during the year ... Ranger is GTG !!!

Ranger620FS

Q14 is still available......all reasonable offers considered.....nice unit....lots of extras . I'll cover shipping costs. The extra lens is a really nice addition to the unit.

Ranger620FS

$3900, I will cover shipping. Unit also comes with hard case and soft carrying case.

Some additional info on what some of the accessories can go for new
swing-arm #172 $90-100
swing-arm #37 $90-$100
2x magnifier $700-800
Battery Pack $300( I purchased this new in Jan.)
RQE M-clips $150