AR-10 308

pruhdlr

Cantonment,Fla.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Some night vision can handle the recoil(inertia) of the 308 and bigger ..... some can't ..... some is "iffy". Contact the manufacturer before you buy or even get serious. Make sure to check their warranties closely. Don't rely on internet say so.

And .... there are tons of parts that are interchangeable between the common AR/223/5.56 and the AR chambered in 308,50Beowulf,17Rem,and everything in between. TON'S !! --- pruhdlr

bearhunter

am going to give the PSA AR 10 a try , ordered complete rifle thought that was best on AR 10 . suppose to be at dealer tomorrow, cant wait hope its their and I get to pick it up, am going to built a AR 15 this year, my first complete built, PSA LOOKS TO HAVE SOME GOOD DEALS AND BUILT KITS

bearhunter

AND frank 308 SST,S out of my ruger amercian in 150 grain are awesome, cant see why they want be in AR 10 308 WIN . AS u said am wondering how recoil will be, my cousin has a DPMS in 308 win, he had a gunsmith adjust it, that made recoil easy , he really likes rifle

bearhunter

picked up AR 10 yesterday, mounted redfeild revolution 3/9 scope on her, took her out this evening got on paper at 100 yards , ran out of light before I could fine tune tried out 25 round p mag that came with her and 3 other 10 round DPMS mags I got from midway, fired about 45 rounds thru it, no FTF OR JAMS. had one box of old seller/ bellot 308 FMJ that seems to not want to shoot out of rifle, I feel like its a bad ammo, had three other types of ammo includeing my handloads all others shot and feed well. am going to try and find most accurate round, of 3 different hunting loads I have, two factory one a handload, like feel of rifle redfeild is nice only downside is recoil is substancal, and am 290 could tell it was,t a 5.56 or 7. 62/39, if this works out it may be my daytime hog gun, and my 6.8 with photon my night rig, may even deer hunt with her a bit when am blind hunting. hope to shoot more this weekend working marrow, maybe evening or sunday

yfarm

image.jpg Armalite upper,BCG, Glass free float, 16" Lothar stainless ceramic coated sass heavy barrel
AP lower 4lb single stage Bills trigger, Slash buffer and spring
Nikon 4.5-14
Recoils like a 223

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
yfarm, very nice, what doe she weigh?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Very Nice! Time to kill sumthin'

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Why are you selling it?? That is yours up for sale isn't it?? Will let a friend know about it he is looking for one. BANG BANG!!

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have wanted an ar-10 for a while. I need to find a deal on an upper/lower set. I have a few barrels already.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
12lbs is a bit heavy for me, looking at the *** Nextgen or the DPMS GII they are 7-7.5lbs, I bet they recoil heavier than a 223 though.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My POF P308 piston gun recoils much like my 7.62 x39 upper much more than 5.58 or 6.8