Anyone come up with a wrist/hand strap for their thermal?

LSB Active Member
Mine doubles as a rifle scope and a hand held. I have a pic rail drilled with a neck strap, but I think I'd like to try a hand strap like I used to have on my camcorder. Does anyone make something that can adapt to different scopes? Anyone cook up a DIY option? Thanks

jglass

LSB Member
This has nothing to do with your question. But, I did make a hard case for my thermo. After 40 years of duck and goose hunting where delicate items were stepped on, crushed or dropped in the boat I learned to build sturdy cases to keep items safe. One case I made, it is gone now, held my binoculars, marine VHF marine radio, compass and flashlight. My Pulsar came with a nice padded case but I wanted something better where I could reach for the battery charger or other items in total darkness and find them without patting down the whole case feeling for the wanted object. Plus I get a kick out building these cases.

I did use a camera neck strap for my "Night Owl" night vision monocular to keep it handy and prevent falls from the tree stand.