Anyone been to Armslist today?

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I shop on Armslist a lot. Advertise some traps on there and buy and sell stuff. I checked it this morning and it is almost cleared out clean. Very few ads and fewer ads for actual firearms. Is this our lovely govts doing?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
nope got 430 pages in FL, seems the same

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Texas has been hacked or jacked or something. Most ads are gone. Ad I renewed doesn't show anywhere.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That is mine, but it still won't show on my computer. My Asus shut down by itself last night twice and now the charger is fried. So I fire up my Toshiba and still can't get armslist to pull up anything new. I was able to renew ad but doesn't show. Strange. Just got Toshiba back yesterday with new hard drive but no pics to run ads today. hmmm

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
come here and you can look on mine

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NO! we will never see chopper again, I was looking forward to his homecoming!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I can't believe he's gone!!! Now I'm too distraught to keep working! I should go home and go hunting to ease my pain.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey, just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you:confused:

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
don't talk about armslist, I met some dweeb today to sell a gun we have conversed about for 2 weeks. He got there and said he did not want to low ball me, knew that was not true, offered 100 less, I came down 25 for his gas and finally had to tell him the color was not gonna change anymore than my price, closed the truck door on him and drove off...jerk!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
See Frank, if Armslist was down in your area you would have avoided disaster just like I did by not reading it. Ha.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
you know I had reduced the gun to the final price the guy offered on our local gun forum but not on armslist, I was just not comfortable and he had pissed me off at that point, he was not getting the gun

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You didn't try doing a burn out in that fancy Landcruiser without realizing it had traction control did you?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nope, I thought closing the back door of the truck in his face was enough...I did have my hand on my carry weapon the last half of him standing there staring and backed up a bit...

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We all have deals like that on occasion. I got stuck with a couple custom dog kennels last week when a woman disappeared. No down-payment big sob story.
Anyways, I advertise them, guy calls and texts for a week wants them both. Agree on price. I make him a deal. Wants me to meet him yesterday morning so I rearrange my day for him, get kennels loaded on trailer. On way to meet him and he says he only wants one and will only pay a lesser amount. I was a little perturbed, strange behavior. Not going to happen. Turn around, another guy calls, still loaded I make a deal with him, deliver for cash and a downpayment for one more just like them. Ha ha. God is good even when I am irritated!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good for you...sometimes you just have to stand by your guns, I don't have to sell anything that bad!