Any Guinea pigs?

Jofus

LSB Member
I see optics planet is now taking orders and shipping the xsight 4k feb 1-9 any one thinking of trying one out? I've had a xsight1 for several years and unlike most, mine works and has since I got it. I've been saving for a thermal but thought I might try this out while my thermal fund grows. A lot of people get streaky view when panning with xsight 1,2 but if u turn light sensitivity down it has much faster frame rate and since ur using a ir light anyways it doesnt really affect having light sensitivity set lower, unless your trying for really long distance. I thought maybe someone might try this to preview as it's same processor and new body as the upcoming Thor 4. I prob will order one in April unless initial reviews are total crap. I have a thermal fund and a fun fund- fun should be able to handle a xsight1 4k by then. I know Todd's review of atn Thor was kinda scathing but I'm hoping they will still send him one to compare with the newer pulsar rt digital

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
If you have a gen 1 like I do there is nothing a new digital will do more that I need, save for thermal and take atn off the brain till the reviews and bugs are worked out of the new offerings