Another Successful Weekend of Hog Hunting!

Chris C

LSB Member

The Dirt Nap crew ended up taking out 12 hogs over the weekend. Friday night we took out 5. Saturday night we took out Eric, who ended up shooting 7. Eric was thrilled because he told us he has never shot a hog over 100 pounds. Luckily Saturday night was Eric's night because his 1st hog was over 200 pounds. The 7 hogs ended up weighing in at 1340 lbs. We sent Eric home with a cooler full of meat and memories that will last a life time. Follow us on Instagram @Dirt_Nap_Outfitters. If you are interested in Hunting with Dirt Nap Outfitters give Chris or Dusty a call.

Chris (979)743-6447
Dusty (979)743-6691

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Some good killin'.

NYCHOGKILLER

LSB Member

The Dirt Nap crew ended up taking out 12 hogs over the weekend. Friday night we took out 5. Saturday night we took out Eric, who ended up shooting 7. Eric was thrilled because he told us he has never shot a hog over 100 pounds. Luckily Saturday night was Eric's night because his 1st hog was over 200 pounds. The 7 hogs ended up weighing in at 1340 lbs. We sent Eric home with a cooler full of meat and memories that will last a life time. Follow us on Instagram @Dirt_Nap_Outfitters. If you are interested in Hunting with Dirt Nap Outfitters give Chris or Dusty a call.

Chris (979)743-6447
Dusty (979)743-6691
Thanks for a great video. I was hoping to catch a new one tonight before I went to bed. Great shooting.

D

djones

ok c, you're new here so let me help you out with one of the most important rules. NOBODY kills more hogs than team OinK. we're in a bit of a slump right now, so you might want to tone it down just a bit. :cool:

OinK, swim out of it man. these guys are making us look bad... and they're just kids!!!

Chris C

LSB Member
ok c, you're new here so let me help you out with one of the most important rules. NOBODY kills more hogs than team OinK. we're in a bit of a slump right now, so you might want to tone it down just a bit. :cool:

OinK, swim out of it man. these guys are making us look bad... and they're just kids!!!

We are taking a week off from hunting. So that will give y'all time to catch up! Lol

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Congrats to the hunter and nice haul of hogs!!