Another 3-2-1-Double Tap

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Have been seeing a lot of solo boars on the river bottom lately. My neighbor and I snuck up on this one a double tapped him down. He made some cool photos in my new Chevy that's fixing to get bloody.........

For some reason the record deck did not work properly in the XQ50 for this shot. I saw the file clip, I saw the date and time around when I killed the pig on the file clip, but the file size of the clip was "Zero bytes." Hopefully I accidentally double bumped the record button and nothing is actually wrong with the unit, even though I hardly ever do that........

Here is the shot through the Armasight record deck.

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Brave man rockin' the gym shorts. Now if he's sportin' flip flops...

Nice pix and great pig! What ISO is that? Awesome to get the stars.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Your truck got dirty... good sacrifice!

DangerRanger

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Brave man rockin' the gym shorts. Now if he's sportin' flip flops...

Nice pix and great pig! What ISO is that? Awesome to get the stars.
ISO was down to 100. It's the 30 second exposure shooting in camera raw that allowed for crisp detail of the night. Plus the moon was bright.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Purdy trucks-n-ugly hogs... kinda go together.

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Boy, I'm sure going to miss ole spot!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
For some reason the record deck did not work properly in the XQ50 for this shot. I saw the file clip, I saw the date and time around when I killed the pig on the file clip, but the file size of the clip was "Zero bytes." Hopefully I accidentally double bumped the record button and nothing is actually wrong with the unit, even though I hardly ever do that........
My trail XQ38 is doing the same thing. I keep meaning to call and find out if I need to send it in or not. Hopefully there's a firmware update soon that fixed it and no need to send in for repair.
Congrats on the hog.