Annual Dove Hunt 2013

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well this weekend was my annual dove hunt. We have been doing this hunt for over 20 years now and its the only time I see some of my old high school friends.

This year the bird's were flying weird. In the morning the birds were flying, but in the evenings there was not much moving. We still killed enough to have out wild game cookout Saturday night along with deer, turkey, and some quail. Speaking of quail we did see more quail than we have seen in a long while.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice ! The gathering of the pals... nuttin' "more gooder" 'n 'dat !

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gotta love getting together with old friends...do they know your hog killing reputation?

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Gotta love getting together with old friends...do they know your hog killing reputation?

Lol what reputation?? A couple of them are members here. A small bit of history I killed my first hog on one of these annual dove hunts a few years ago right behind where that group pic was taken.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Reputation= I am not sure how many single non TV hunters without sponsors can claim 1000 hogs in less than 3 years. I personally think it is a hell of an accomplishment!