After reviewing "game video"

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
My dove stool made a small creak and that was all it took for the big sow to leave. I have a bucket with a swivel top but I keep forgetting to bring some extra foam for my boney butt. After blowing it with the sow I wont forget.

Last edited:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Death's bones creak like an old chair. Death blames the chair. Death needs Zirk fittings and grease. "Come hither piggie", Death calls.

J BAR K

Just trying to make a day.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
another nice one. I bet that old big one will come sneaking back

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
That's a smart old sow. She didn't get that big being stupid. Good luck getting her.

desmond

"runnin' with sasquatch"
The game cam footage for the week showed that sounder coming in 4-5 times all day and night but the sow was not in any picture...They came in from an area I cleaned out a few months ago so I'll go after them on a cool (cooler) day. There was a roll of garden fencing, heavy gauge, that was already out at this old barn that I used to wrap the feeder. I can get to the top, but will have to cut a hole in the side to access the spinner...There is one racoon left that can still get in, but now I have so many pigs showing up it has scared the raccoons away.
07110318.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Death's feeder is getting spammed by Ricky-Raccoon. Death prepares to click Ricky to the SPAM folder. Death WANTS that big ol' sow, Death draws a charming smile...

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Looks like you still have plenty of targets.
Keep After 'Em!