a trip thru susville

D

djones

well i hope y'all had a nice time at the party. i stayed here with the others who were not invited or even informed that there was a party. guessing frankT was in charge of the guest list?? no matter. we all pm'ed each other and talked about y'all the whole time. except that is.... WHEN I WAS SUS HUNTING!!! i guess you could call it susmania. photo album is down at the moment, but here's a sneak preview...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That first one you tracked after the first one shot... that one definitely hit the "giggle gas" button (that would be nitrous oxide for you non-motorhead types)

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice you hit a couple of runners this time. DJ, I am in FL so no way was I there or in charge of anything

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I need to come up and give you some shooting lessons. LOL Great job

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome as usual Dr. Jones!!

D

djones

102416b_zpsmjyfr23f.jpg

102416a_zpslulslydv.jpg

since tako tues ragged on me i'm not going to post any more suses. all you get are the babies.

rgilbert

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
cool. don't forget to bring that new plastic cracker jacks spyglass toy.[/QUOTE]
I'll bring it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
You can't hammer them with the terminator then pose em' with a pistol.

D

djones

why not? thebakester did. it even made his pigs look bigger!!

they were farther than i wanted to carry the rifle but i wanted insurance. i just set it on them to free the hands to take the pic. that, and of course to look like... bond.... james bond. hmm, that gives me an idea. i might just wear that out next.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I heard lots of hits ! Good hogs down!!

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
false advertising but still a good pic

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
why not? thebakester did. it even made his pigs look bigger!!

they were farther than i wanted to carry the rifle but i wanted insurance. i just set it on them to free the hands to take the pic. that, and of course to look like... bond.... james bond. hmm, that gives me an idea. i might just wear that out next.
I thought you just wanted to get some stink on your pistol so you could sniff it later.