A night of many firsts...

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well the excitement all started a few days ago when my buddy Colby texted me and said he got "the call". His AAC 762-SDN-6 suppressor finally got out of jail. Well he came over to visit tonight and brought the suppressor and a 51t ratchet mount along. We quickly installed the brake on my recently finished 6.8 build and headed for the back pasture to fire some rounds to see how she sounded. On the walk I caught a glimpse of coon eyes under my feeder and the stalk began. We walked to the cross fence about 60 yards from my feeder, I rested on a t-post took aim and fired. Right in the front shoulder and right out the rear end. The first round fired through the suppressor is a confirmed kill and also the first victim to fall to my 6.8. What an awesome experience! I am now hooked on this suppressor and it's suppression capabilities. Oh and on a side note these 120gr SST's make very short work of coons lol.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
NICELY DONE

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good going Vance, where is our pic??

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Great story Vance! Suppressors make shooting so much more enjoyable!

Vance Goodson

Hunting is my Drug!
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Didn't snap a picture. Didn't figure a coon was worth a picture. I actually need to check my game cam, I know it got some of him before we got there as well as after I shot. I will check the cam after work today and posh any interesting pics I may have gotten

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Blown up coon? always worth a pic...lol