A little help from my friends ....

PreacherBoy

An old dog here trying to learn a new trick. So, Friday evening I'm in my hog stand over looking one of my feeders. Took my Weatherby .243 that had only shot paper with but, since at 100 yards a 3 shot group leaves one hole, I figure shot placement will not be a problem. About 8:00, a pair of pretty good hogs appears and I drop one, right behind his ear. I decide to weigh him, 264 lbs with pretty good cutters. Hey, I says to myself, that will get me into the SUS club. Never uploaded a photo before. Research here says Photobucket is the way but that was a couple years ago and now I understand thats maybe not the best way. Can anyone explain to someone who practiced "duck and cover" in elementary school, watched the 1st lunar landing live, and was a member of the first social media AKA good buddy C B radios, how is the best way to get my phone photos onto Loan Star Boars? Bless you my brothers .....

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I start with emailing the pic to yourself and doing a "resize" to a "medium" file size. Then, as you're typing your post, find the icon next to the smiley one (just above your text being typed), it'll say "image" when you point at it. Follow the steps and upload it from your saved location on your computer.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
There are, I'm sure, several options that work. I use Postimages.org and find it suits my purposes for still images.
You need to sign in and establish an account, which is free. Then you may want to create some subfolders if you want to attempt to organize your photos, but it's not required. Uploading is pretty easy. I just click on My images at the upper right, then click Upload at the upper left. Drag and drop your photos. Click the 'share' icon and then click where it says Hotlink for Forums. That copies the image location, which you can then paste into your message on this forum.

Good luck!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Um, after the update, you can just upload files now. Click the Update a File button at the low right of the box you are typing in and you are GTG. No need for external file handlers.

View attachment 7360
LOL... I hadn't seen that button yet. Thanks.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Um, after the LSB update a few weeks back, you can now just upload files now. Click the Update a File button at the low right of the box you are typing in and you are GTG. No need for external file handlers.

:) Typically I hate change as much as anyone, but what Brian describes sounds pretty useful!
Thanks!