a few pawns removed from the board

D

djones

there are several things i could do to improve my shooting, but no matter what, sometimes the hairs are on them and sometimes they're not. even when they are, sometimes you hit them and sometimes you don't. and when you hit them, sometimes they go down and... well you see where this is going. that's just the way it is.

but i don't take this so seriously that i'm upset when i miss. if i've gone through most of a magazine, i've had a great time no matter how many get killed. when you play golf, are you the guy who gets pissed when you hit an errant shot? if so, why play? it's just a game.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good job Suss....you do get some long distance shooting out there!

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well said, Sir! and who would we pick on if you hit all your shots??? very much look forward to checking out what adventure you and The Ultimate Predator have been on and what shenanigans you have been up to every day when i get up!

LSB Active Member
there are several things i could do to improve my shooting, but no matter what, sometimes the hairs are on them and sometimes they're not. even when they are, sometimes you hit them and sometimes you don't. and when you hit them, sometimes they go down and... well you see where this is going. that's just the way it is.

but i don't take this so seriously that i'm upset when i miss. if i've gone through most of a magazine, i've had a great time no matter how many get killed. when you play golf, are you the guy who gets pissed when you hit an errant shot? if so, why play? it's just a game.

Great shooting. Damn I can't wait for Pulsar to get their new stuff out!

Randy

Iowa

I always enjoy your videos. Keep up the great work.

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well said but I never hit a errant shot while im playing golf. Its always considered a good miss in the field or on the coarse! hahaha

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good stuff there. Gotta love it when the pills are blessed.

Cazz

US Army Veteran, Hunting Addict
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Maybe we need a support group meeting. Good to know I'm not alone.....LOL.

Crowebar

LSB Member

Good shooting. Love the wide open spaces out there. It's like shooting down a hallway
over here. Y'all are rolling them up!!!!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hogs down ... well said! Happy and safe hunting to ya!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
well said, Sir! and who would we pick on if you hit all your shots??? very much look forward to checking out what adventure you and The Ultimate Predator have been on and what shenanigans you have been up to every day when i get up!

I think DJ's shooting is on par with the average hunter, he just shows us the fails while most show the one hog out of 30 they killed.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Nice haul there DJ! I don't like that guy either! If I played golf with someone who threw a tantrum, I never went back. Just wasn't worth it. I think you would be a blast to hunt with.

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nicely done! Good shooting. Your misses/educating of the hogs are just your way of combatting the deaths to come from the warfarin lol

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think DJ's shooting is on par with the average hunter, he just shows us the fails while most show the one hog out of 30 they killed.
yes sir! he also loves what he does and has a blast doing it...doesnt get any better than that! Cletus has posted vids of us making an absolute ass of ourselves along with some decent shooting, but that's what makes this site so much fun is being able to cut up with guys and joke around... hopefully i'll be able to post vids soon and not have to wait on Cletus lol