6.8 Full Auto Fun

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I attended a private soft opening for a new indoor gun range at Full Armor Firearms here in Houston. The owner is a good friend of mine and I talked him into letting me pin my 10.5" upper to his full auto lower. Lets just say with just a flash hider and a short barrel the muzzle rise was alot to handle. If I would have known I was going to be doing this I would have swapped out the MD for a muzzle brake. I have shot many FA before in 5.56, 5.7, 22LR, and 45ACP but never the 6.8. In a way I am glad I didn't bring lots of ammo because I would have blown through it all.

I don't think I will be mowing down a bunch of pigs anytime soon with this set-up. I thought it would be like the movies and I could shoot it with one hand at my hip. LOL

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man... it's been 23 years since I got to play with full auto toys !! Have I already told that tale? LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I WANT ONE!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Too Cool! You can really burn through a lot of brass in a very short time. Like RD, its been a long time ago since playing with FA. 3 rnd bursts is what I remember most.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Very cool Wassman.

Wassman

Houston, Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I got to shoot a couple other fa's too. A SBR 5.56 and a suppressed SBR 3 round burst. I shot a lot of guns that evening including a 2" wheel gun in 500s&w and 50ae deagal just to mention a few. In total I shot about 50 different guns. It was a lot of fun.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I like the three round burst mode best