5 hogs with my girls

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
We got out for a bit of dove hunting yesterday. Or should I say sky watching? There were no birds. I think we saw 4 total! Me, Michelle, Krista, Micaela and bear decided to go out for some hogs about Midnight. I'm starting to take bear with us to practice blood trailing on Real blood trails. As soon as we pulled into the first are Michelle spotted a lone hog. Krista snuck up on it and dropped it right there! Michelle sent Bear to us to get the idea of what we were doing. We went a little further and spotted another lone hog way off in the distance. We got close to where he was and I told Micaela he would be hard to get on because he was cruiser{boar that rarely stops for long when cruising for sows}. I was right we followed him a half mile before he stopped on a hill with another boar. As we got closer to the boars we saw what we thought were cattle bedded under the edge of a lone Oak tree. Turns out it was hogs! One was facing us and Micaela missed it. She quickly got on the next one and shot. You could hear the thud so we knew it was hit. It ran about 50 yards and dropped. We could clearly see where it dropped but we let bear trail it anyway. She hit the trail and worked it like a pro. It was time to go to the next place. We were about half way out of this one when Michelle spotted two hogs in the distance. We snuck up on the and she dropped a calico boar. She tried to get the second hog, as the sucker nearly ran over us, but she missed! Ah now it's my turn. There weren't any hogs in the normal spot on the next place. As we dropped off the hill though, I spotted a group of hogs. They were on the move and I didn't have time to get out and walk to them. I dropped one right there and the others were high tailin' it outta there! I got on another and shot. It spun, squealed and shot outta there like a rocket! I lost sight of it behind some trees and tall grass. We drove closer and looked with the thermal, but couldn't see it. I knew it couldn’t have gone far, so I put Bear on a real trail that we needed help with. She quickly picked up the blood trail and went right to the downed hog. We ended up with five hogs and headed home. 4 a.m.
1004513_584987638206600_1074339262_n.jpg

1004513_584987641539933_2074828343_n.jpg

1004513_584987644873266_1343701910_n.jpg

1004513_584987648206599_1984798116_n.jpg

1004513_584987651539932_1395892314_n.jpg

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Awesome, sounds like a great night! I have got up at 3:30 am last few mornings and traveled 50 miles to sit in my tree stands over some baited areas. Nothing to show but a wounded hog(friend got jumpy with his 22 pistol) and a few doves. Due for a couple good hogs like that! Freat Job.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Wha'ja do? Shoot twins? Or, spin that pig around and photograph him twice? LOL

Guess

Hog Zombie
SUS VENATOR CLUB
there was a whole litter of them. hadn't of been for them dang pecan tress and grass I'd a kilt more!