458 Socom full auto fun

Boar Buster

LSB Member
LoneStarBoars Supporter
My socom went full auto the first time I took it to the range. It dumped 5 rds with a single trigger pull. :O It would have dumped a full mag but 5 rds is all I put in. My firing pin was out of spec and a little to long. It slam fired all of them. I was shooting at the police range and I got some funny looks. They said the look on my face was priceless.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That'll test yer fillings' integrity. LOL

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
very impressive keeping the muzzle down

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I loved it...got that hog!

Fubar

Arrow Slinger
Great video! What is that round based on?

Disregard the question, I just looked it up...

Last edited:

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I couldn't imagine going full auto with the 458. I have tried rapid fire with mine and that was bad enough. I had mine at the range a few weeks ago and it was funny to watch the faces of all the people out shooting their brand new .223 AR's from Walmart. I loaded up a few 100gr aluminum rounds just to have fun and throw some fireballs. Scared the crap out of a few people around me with that one.

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dang that shoulder will be black & blue

rob072770

Lewisville NC
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I couldn't imagine going full auto with the 458. I have tried rapid fire with mine and that was bad enough. I had mine at the range a few weeks ago and it was funny to watch the faces of all the people out shooting their brand new .223 AR's from Walmart. I loaded up a few 100gr aluminum rounds just to have fun and throw some fireballs. Scared the crap out of a few people around me with that one.
I would liked to see that!

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I think they are a work of art

Now, you KNOW???? If you polish these to a mirror shine, you'll get another 2,000 fps from them. LOL ;>)

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Don't know if the rounds are, but that loading block is sweet

Itsazonik

Cape Coral, FL
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Now, you KNOW???? If you polish these to a mirror shine, you'll get another 2,000 fps from them. LOL ;>)

Yeah, it's that friction reducing mirror shine that let's them really perform lol. I'm sure at close 3000fps they are going fast enough already. Lol

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WHERE did you get them, may I ask?