3 out of 5 down

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Found a sounder of 5 young sows and some piglets out in a pasture a week ago. They must be new to the area because I did everything wrong the wind was strong to my back and blowing directly at them, and I clanked the suppressor on a metal gate (sounded like a gong) yet they just stayed there feeding paying me no mind. Took my shots from 70-100ish yards because I just knew they were going to bust me and run at any second.

Tried for a ear hole shot on the first sow. She either moved or I pulled the shot because it hit her in the snout. A quick follow up shot and she tumbled, the next shot rolled another one, and just as they crested a little rise I clipped one in the rear ham. When I got to the next field the third hog was down but trying to get up one more 120gr sst and she was done. That's why I love the SST's on hogs most of the time if you hit them they go down even with bad shot placement.

Here is the video again this is using the MDVR from Ultimate Night Vision I really love this recorder with its instant on record switch.

BigRedDog

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
very nice

what was the temperature and was it raining?

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good hunt!! Thanks for the video!

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Well... you were definitely charmed that night. Not like you to be off your game. Congrats on a nice trio.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Another nice video. Thanks for sharing.

DaveABQ

Albuquerque, NM
Good shooting.

Got really windy and temp dropped here today, probably heading your way.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Good job! I always like the narration.

TEXASLAWMAN

Lone Star Boars Owner
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Dave had a great idea for the videos. After the shooting get the kills lined up and then talk about the situation equipment ect. I'm always open to ideas anything to make the videos more enjoyable and informative.