3 More Down with Pulsar Trail XP50

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have two main properties I hunt on Monday and Wednesday and alternate which one I spend time on while scanning for the first 2 or 3 hours of the night, then head over to the other property. Well, nothing happened on the first property and so I arrived a bit before midnight at the second property and started to head to me observation point up on the ridge, only the hogs and cattle were in the way, LOL.

The bad thing about this property is that access is from the south and winds are typically out of the south and so depending on where the hogs are, stalks can be difficult. As I came up on the side of the ridge, wind behind me, I could see hogs and cattle directly ahead only 200 yards or so. I figured I was as good as busted, but changed course to the NW to get out of the wind stream and managed to come along side the trailing hogs. The ridge on which I often sit to scan the property, provided a fine backstop for my shots.

Brian Shaffer

Hog Hunter
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have a Surefire Gensis that stays on my primary rifle and an Omega that goes on everything else. It is a very nifty suppressor with some nifty features. I am NOT unhappy with that purchase at all!

OneK

LSB Active Member
Staff member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
And yet another excellent video!

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Nice hogs down!! Till next time!

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter

Night Owl

LSB Member
I like it when the boars flip over frontwards after being shot. That's when you know you've made a great shot. Well done Brian.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good shooting there B !!! Always love the endo's done on the run. Good trigger discipline.

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Way to go. After that last hog endo'd, I half expected to see a panel of judges holding up scorecards.

I gave it a 9.6 myself …