3 more dead hogs

scrmblr1982cj8

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
These 3 hogs were on a different property that my friend owns. Hogs rooted up almost all of an 80 acre soybean field last fall. These three were trapped mid December 2015 on a Saturday morning. I was on my way to check 6 traps when my friend called and asked me to stop at this location first. He was there checking the hogs, but did not have a gun on him. I told him that I would head to this location first.

Upon arriving, I dispatched each of the hogs with a .22LR to the ear. After killing the hogs, a brand new Chevy Tahoe pulls up. This thing still had the stickers on the windows. A guy jumps out, spreads a tarp out in the back of the Tahoe, and proceeds to lead the still bleeding hogs into the back of the Tahoe. I offered to throw the dead hogs in the back of the truck and take them to his house, but the guy refused.

After he drives off, I ask my friend what happened. Turns out the guy was his cousin that works at the Chevy dealership. The cousin was throwing a pig roast later that night, and totally forgot to order a pig. The truck wasn't even his, it was one of the Tahoe's off the lot.

Apparently the tarp worked since the dealership never found out that their brand new Tahoe was hauling dead pigs.

IMG_5080.JPG

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
LOL... gotta love tales like that one. The ONLY way to break in a new rig. Hope he sold it to one of the "prayer-rug-bruddas". LOL

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Funny story, dead hog and fed people, good deal!