22LR AR Conversion Bolt

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Funny thing, just got a CMMG 22LR AR Conversion Kit today, have a Sig522, the KelTec PLR22 and a 9 shot revolver, tons of ammo, maybe 10,000 rds. What is funny? I never use in the filed, have sighted them in at the range but seem to never use on the lease. Got all the stuff on a deal so have little in it but can't part w it and just 6 mos ago stopped buying good deals on ammo, just had too much already.

The guy sold me the conversion kit for $50 and I was worried about getting mags BUT got home loaded it up and it uses the same Sig and BD mags that the Sig and PLR22 do, all 3 use the same mag, how crazy is that??

Seems like all I hunt w is my 6.8 and all the rest along w my shotguns go unused...I need to start shooting more i guess!

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
TERRIBLE problem there Frank. I think the only solution is to pack up that conversion and ship it along with 1000 rds of ammo to me. That will take some of the pressure off of you.:D

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Why do I keep buying things I don't use? just in case I guess, I would loan it out to a member here to try in their 556 before they go and buy one to see if they like it, heck I never use the 556 either...lol

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
TERRIBLE problem there Frank. I think the only solution is to pack up that conversion and ship it along with 1000 rds of ammo to me. That will take some of the pressure off of you.:D
Heck, I like to dicker... send it to ME with 2000 rds. of ammo and feel even MORE gooder.