2 Shooters = Carnage

Bakester

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
This was the second group that we got on this night. The first group was kinda a "shootus interruptus" situation when, what turned out to be a local spot lighter, happened upon us right when we got set up to light up the first group.

We spotted these guys all the way across the field (1.5k+ yds) and drove the wheeler up to about 400 yards. Overcast full moon gave us some cover as did the fairly strong breeze in our face. We stalked to about 100 and decided to go another 25 after they faced away from us and seemed preoccupied with dinner.

The view in my scope didn't seem quite as clear as the video and I was having trouble making out the individual pigs that we had decided to take out first. But once the countdown started, i just went with it.

After the pigs started heading to our right, and having to do a significant pan, I said to hell with the shoot stick and free handed it. Probably will continue with that technique of taking the first shot with support then just drop it if more shots are needed.

My partner (and LSB lurker) did an excellent job and I believe that the only one that escaped was one that I had been targeting.

Last edited:

der Teufel

Livin' the Dream …
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Yeah, that qualifies as carnage.
Nice going.

gshock

Banned Member!
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Definitely nailed them! Happy hunting.

RattlesnakeDan