1989 Toyota Land Cruiser Project

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Selling a wrecked 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser. It has run through a barbed wire fence causing damage in various places on the car.
The car still runs and drives flawlessly as the drive line was not damaged at all. 4x4 works fine. The engine and drive line had just had a complete overhaul just before the accident. There is a hole in the roof about 6"x3".
189,441 miles.
Has a very nice sound system (polk and a pioneer full touch screen). Leather interior and wood in the back.
I've driven the car around our shop quite a bit and runs great. I also changed the oil and filters.
I had planned on making it a hunting rig but just don't have the time now.
Located in Graham
Any questions feel free to ask.
$1500
Also open to trade offers.

FrankT

Destin FL
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey that is ready to be a hunting truck! Camo it up and you are done!

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I'm with Frank, air up the tires and give her the beans!

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey that is ready to be a hunting truck! Camo it up and you are done!
That was my original plan! I wanted to cut the roof off and put a platform/roof over the front and rear seats with seats and gun rests. Kind of safari style. But I just don't really have the time and motivation. It has a used set of Toyo M/Ts for it that I haven't put on yet.

FrankT

Destin FL
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Sorta looks like Todd's just not camoed! LOL Too bad you are so far away, we could fix it up and use it.

RattlesnakeDan

San Antonio Texas
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Put that on Craigslist in Colorado and sell it pretty fast.

fanninland

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man, that's tempting but I'm like you - no time for any more projects. Even has a moonroof started for scouting with a thermal, lol.

keatonskidmore

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
Vendor
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Man, that's tempting but I'm like you - no time for any more projects. Even has a moonroof started for scouting with a thermal, lol.
Haha yeah. It'd be different too if I didn't already have a jeep, bronco, ranger, and a rzr.

Afalex1

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
When he said it went through a barbed wire fence I think he forgot to mention the "upside down at 50 mph" part. lol

This is what I'm thinking. Blew through a fence means rolled over a fence at 50 mph. Hole looks like a fence post puncture wound.

Would make a great hunting or trail rig. You can't beat it up much more than it is and all the drive line functions. Perfect to go beat on and not care.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter