15 down. Finally got everything to start makin videos again

theblakester

Got a black belt in keeping it real.
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Finally got everything back set up to make videos again. Went out in Wallis, Tx and spied this group of hogs in a cut down rice field. There were 3 of us, but my buddy decided to hunt with his new .308 SBR that doesn’t have an adjustable gas block yet. So his gun went out of service after his first shot. So aside from the 3,2,1, shots there were 2 of us shooting. We recovered 15, and my buddy said they found 3 more the next day. Hope y’all enjoy the video, and I hope to be makin more to come.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Good killin' there Blake! Good communication for safety too. Nice work.

Ratdog68

LSB Official Story Teller
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Been wondering how you've been since the flooding you went through. You've been pretty quiet since that time.

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah Harvey hit Houston pretty good. I’ll always be thankful for the Astros winning that World Series. Cheating scandal or not. That gave this city hope in a reallly hard time for so many people. It was surreal to see and be a part of. I had just gotten into the trade of doing line work. Working 16 hour shifts for weeks after the storm and going into those neighborhoods with flooded and gutted houses and seeing people dealing with it all. An experience I’ll never forget.

But yeah I also had the cord that connects the MDVR to the scope break, and then shortly after the battery charger for the MDVR went cahoots and a certain company has a monopoly on those replacement parts and charge a lot for them and don’t sell the battery by itself. So I was stubborn about spending the money to get it all replaced after ending up with 3 working expensive MDVR sets and one good working mdvr battery.

Chopperdrvr

Deep East Tx
SUS VENATOR CLUB
I can fully sympathize. I have a non working recorder that I think I traced to a bad cord and refused to buy a whole new system just to record. I opted to relegate my IR Hunter to spotting/backup duty and now use my Pulsar for primary weapon sight to take advantage of the internal recording.

theblakester

SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Yeah, good call. when I sell/upgrade/buy a new thermal it will come with internal recording and extended battery pack options. No more dealing with extra cords, packs etc Velcroed, zip tied, taped, banded etc to the side of the gun in the future.

Curly Shuffle

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
That was fantastic!! Greet shooting and bunches of it!!! Splattttt!!!!! Things blowed up!!!!:) Fun times! BANG BANG!!:)