14 hog night video

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
LSB TURKEY BUZZARD PRESERVATION SOCIETY
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Thanks, Mr Brian! I am extremely limited with my skill set and the by the company I keep! But no doubt that feeder leg deserved every bit of what it got! Lol thank goodness I shot though cause Cletus only pierced his ears! I did have a brain freeze on the big bunch and am tickled pink that he didn't post my perspective of that shoot... DJ doesn't need any free ammo for me! Lol

D

djones

misery loves company. let's see it

popcorn_zpsbzyipy5c.gif

D

djones

WTF was he doing??? did you sneak up behind him and pull his pants down before his first shot ? did he even hit the wounded pig with that finishing shot? thanks to you, i'm changing my sig line...

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
He choked I guess but I have to give it to him on the next bunch. and no he didn't hit the wounded pig either. your welcome dubbs

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
WTF was he doing??? did you sneak up behind him and pull his pants down before his first shot ? did he even hit the wounded pig with that finishing shot? thanks to you, i'm changing my sig line...

300WTF

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Boy boy boy, and we're family too... SMDH lol that was def not one of my prouder moments! There was a short between my eye and trigger finger with that many pigs scrambling around... Circuit overload! I did really good going back for the truck and mixing a drink though! Lol

D

djones

i can't tell you how much i enjoy that vid. whenever i start feeling depressed, i'm just going to click on it and immediately start feeling better about myself. i'm glad you were able to get back in the truck safely. i would have slammed my head in the door... repeatedly.

D

djones

i think i just figured out what 300wtf means... 'way too far'. if those hogs were over 35 yards he might as well have been shooting a bb gun.

at least when i jam i have an excuse. i may just leave my gun as is.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
I have no doubt you would have laid down extreme amounts of cover fire in that situation ( if your rifle would have worked) to allow them safe passage back to the woods allowing the death toll to remain the same, but I do feel better knowing that watching the vid makes you feel better about yourself! I did manage to recover and ride down the road to the next herd and completely wipe them out though, so I managed to salvage trace amounts of self esteem from the ordeal... I'm now quite convinced that the WTF means Watch Them Fall!!!

cletus

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
We embraced what happened down the road as the saying goes the sun shines on a dogs a.. Every now and then. What the subject in this thread is you went zero with over 20 hogs within which hasn't been declared yet but I will let the cat out of the bag 65 yards and that is all. The defense rest.

BDubbs

LSB Active Member
SUS VENATOR CLUB
LoneStarBoars Supporter
Hey... We may have to look into that after the hikes we've had to endure lately! Maybe he'd be too tired to flap his gums for a few days too!